Push HEPA Filters are made to control the number of molecules that enter in the clean area by filtration. The inner part of these filtrating solutions utilize three different mechanisms to catch the particles, moving in the air-stream. Push High Efficiency Particulate Air Filters are the high-efficiency particulate air filters, appreciable for their mechanical operation. These filters can separate out various harmful particles such as pet dander, dust mites, pollen and others. The fine mesh these come with can catch a large number of particles, floating in the air. These filters can remove ultra fine particles such as pollen, allergens and molds. These are apt for various lab settings, on account of their high functionality and extended serviceability. These are used for contamination control, when the manufacturing of medical devices, semiconductors, disk drives, nuclear, food is being on.
Push HEPA Filter Advantages:
1) Capable to capture the allergens and odors.
2) Do away with the dander and dust.
3) Suitable for their effective use in many air purification systems.
4) Easily washable and cleanable, so as to ensure the simple and effortless uses.
Push High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter Technical Details:
1) Filter Medium Material : Fiberglass
2) Filter Type : Cartridge Filter
3) Color : White
4) Length : 5"-10"
5) Packaging Type : Box
6) Sealing : Silicon
7) Head Shape : Round